4 Top 2017 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations

4 Top 2017 Romantic Honeymoon DestinationsWhile your marriage will hopefully last for the rest of your life, your honeymoon is only going to last for a week or two. Since, with a little luck, you’ll only have one chance to make the most of it, it’s important to make sure that you choose the perfect destination.

There are plenty of beautiful honeymoon destinations available in the world, and where you go will depend not only on your budget but your specific preferences as a couple. Here, we’ll take a look at just a few of the most romantic options out there, to help inspire one of the most important trips you’ll ever take.

1.   Nevis – For the Beach Lovers

Most couples have never heard of this stunning Caribbean location, but it’s the perfect way to sit back and relax with your romantic partner on a smooth sandy beach – watching the waves roll in from the perfectly blue waters. Since the island has become more accessible than ever over 2016, you’ll find that flights are cheaper than ever. What’s more, the beaches here have a reputation for being some of the most secluded and untouched spots in the world – so take advantage while you can.

4 Top 2017 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations

2.   Iceland – For the Cruise Lovers

If you’re a fan of the open water, then Iceland could be the perfect option for plenty of romantic opportunities. From soaking in the famous blue lagoon, to watching the night sky for a sign of the stunning colors of the northern lights, you’re sure to create memories in Iceland that last a lifetime. Just make sure that you wrap up warm, or ask your new hubby or wife to keep you cozy with plenty of cuddle moments.

4 Top 2017 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations

3.   Jordan – For the Adventure Lovers

Petra represents a true cultural wonder for tourists who love exploring the unknown. With monuments that are carved into mountains and stunning rose-colored tombs, you’ll find plenty of things that are sure to leave you feeling inspired. If you’re the kind of couple who likes to discover new things together, Jordan could be the perfect place for you.

4 Top 2017 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations

4.   Luxembourg – For the Luxury Lovers

Finally, a destination designed for those who love the finer things in life, Luxembourg is brimming with riches and opulence. If you enjoy feeling like the king and queen of your own travel experience, then this could be the ideal place to spend a week or two after your wedding. Plus, there’s plenty of great opportunities for romantic bike rides too – if you’re looking for a chance to soak up the scenery in style.

4 Top 2017 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations

Do you have any romantic honeymoon destinations?  Let us know in the comments below!

1. yang says

Interesting read. I wish i had the money to travel to all the places mentioned , hopefully one day 😉 Thanks for the travel guide 🙂

2. Stacie in Atlanta says

My husband and I have been talking about taking a trip for our anniversary this year. Iceland would be AH-mazing.

3. Pam Wattenbarger says

Nevis looks beautiful. I love just about any Caribbean destination!

4. Theresa says

I would go on any of these trips in a heartbeat! Though Iceland is at the top of my travel bucket list, I’d have to stop there first.

5. Marcie W. says

What stunning destination suggestions! We took a cruise to the Mexican Riviera for our honeymoon and really enjoyed ourselves.

6. Kita Bryant says

I have only ever heard of one of these. lol! Well, two but I’ve never heard of anyone visiting the second. They all sound so dreamy.

I could actually use a nice getaway sometime soon. I think these all sound lovely. I think an adventurous trip in Jordan could be nice.

8. Our Family World says

ive heard about the Nevis before, the place looks so romantic, i like it.

9. Jeanine says

This month my husband and I had our 10th wedding anniversary and we never got a honeymoon. Would love to surprise him in a couple years with a really great one. this is so helpful!

10. Janell Poulette says

These make me feel like I need a second honeymoon! Nevis looks like a quite a place, i know my husband would love to go here!

11. Amy Desrosiers says

I think these days, anywhere without kids is romantic for us. I will take any warm, and sunny place with a nice view.

12. Veronica Solomon says

Amazing destinations. I would love to visit one day. My goal is to be a world traveler soon

13. Crystal says

We went traditional and went to Hawaii. I absolutely loved it. But I would love to go on some kind of adventure for our next anniversary.

14. Brianne says

Love that you included Nevis. My husband and I went there for our baby moon with our first child.

15. Kiwi says

Wow a lot of out of box ideas for a honeymoon. I think Jordan would be a really good spiritual journey.

16. How to Survive a Road Trip With Your Significant Other - Once Upon A Maritime

[…] My husband and I are no strangers to road trips. Back when we were just dating, we took a three-week road trip across America together…immediately after completing a year and a half of long distance. Talk about going from zero to sixty in two seconds! Miraculously, we returned home without breaking up. We even scheduled another road trip a year later, this time across Southern Iceland for our honeymoon. […]