Black Friday Travel Deals 2017 – Predictions and Savings on Hotels and Flights
It’s that time of year when the holidays sneak up on you. This year, we can help you be prepared for the best black Friday travel deals for 2017 with these predictions and savings on hotels and flights.
There are rules to saving money year round, and Tourist Meets Traveler has a plethora tips and advice to make sure you’re getting the best deals. Here’s what the current predictions for best Black Friday travels deals…
- Roundtrip domestic flights for less than $100 – Bigger cities like Miami and L.A. will have a bulk of the savings
- Roundtrip flights to Europe starting in the $200 range
- Roundtrip flights to Asia beginning at $500
- Hotel stays for 30% to 60% off – the stars will be the Starwood and Hyatt chains
Of course, these are just a few current predictions being projected by DealNews. There are also some general rules for maximizing and taking advantage of Black Friday savings.
- Some of these deals will be last minute options. Be prepared to be flexible!
- Typically, travel deals will be available for a limited time before and after Black Friday.
- Cyber Monday will have an additional bevvy of deals.
As always, make sure you look for hidden fees, taxes, and consider cancellation fees. Usually, the non-refundable factor is tighter on special deals. Another factor you should always consider but could be vital to save on Black Friday is to book directly through the hotel. Hotels love to eliminate to costly middleman of third party websites and it encourages brand loyalty. Often, you can enjoy perks or at least better room placement by going directly through the hotel.
Also note already discounted airlines will be rolling out deals too. But remember to be wary of costs like Frontier’s Discount Den Membership that can make those sweet $29 flights a little less of a great deal. Cyber Monday will require a quicker booking reaction with a more limited offer timing.
Which destination or hot hotel are you hoping to score a Black Friday deal? Share your thoughts, advice, and past Black Friday savings in the comment section below.