Set Sail In A New Luxurious Cruise To Africa This Summer With CroisiEurope
If you’ve ever dreamt of sailing and immersing yourself in some of the world’s most interesting places, CroisiEurope has the answer for you. The highly-trusted European cruise line is offering new 2019 River Cruise options throughout the heart of Africa. And if this sounds like a dream trip come true, trust us that it really is.
Witness Incredible Wildlife and Carefully Crafted Menus
CroisiEurope’s African Dream is everything you would expect it to be. It’s an up close and personal experience that allows you and your family to experience nature on board their ships as you sale through Chobe National Park, South Africa and so many other corners of this vastly unique and unforgettable continent. From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, you’ll get to witness incredible wildlife and carefully crafted menus that reflect the flavors and savors of Africa.
Some of The Highlights Of the Program
On board your premium ship, the African Dream, you’ll discover the secrets of Lake Kariba, a veritable oasis at the other end of the earth, before taking in the grandeur of what David Livingstone called the “smoke that thunders,” Victoria Falls. It’s one of the most beautiful bends in the region with views that will take your breath away, no less.
A10. Lake Kariba in Zimbabwe is the destination for Sunsets. The only place to take them in 360 degrees is aboard the African Dream.#TBINChat#sunset #photography #Zimbabwe @2foodtrippers pic.twitter.com/vp8lHfC9eh
— CroisiEurope Cruises (@CroisiEurope_RC) March 12, 2019
Some of the highlights of the program include:
- A panoramic tour of Johannesburg’s Freedom Park and the unique atmosphere in Pretoria, a well-known neighborhood;
- Three nights on board the new RV African Dream, a new 8-suite ship with a sundeck providing 360-degree views, hot tub and CroisiEurope’s signature gastronomic cuisine;
- Three nights in CroisiEurope’s Cascades Lodge, the company’s first ground accommodations, located on one of the islands created by the Zambezi River;
- Excursions while on board the RV African Dream include cruising along the largest man-made lake in the world, discovering the Lake Kariba Dam, exploring Gache Gache River and its unique wildlife, and Matusadona National Park;
- Explore Chobé National Park on a full-day safari, take small boats to Sedudu Island and its marshes, and visit a local village on Impalila Island to learn about these local Namibian traditions and cultures;
- Guests can also book an optional excursion to experience Victoria Falls by helicopter.
Early Booking Discounts
Luckily for worldwide wanderers, CroisiEurope is offering an early booking discount on their Africa program. If you make your reservations at least two months in advance, you can save up to $572 per person by using the code OP_AFRIQUE. Keep in mind that you will need to book a book between April and October 2019.
For more information and complete itinerary details, check out CroisiEurope River Cruises website.