5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe
For many avid adventurers, Europe is a place of romance an adventure. With culture dripping from every street corner, and history painted across high chapel buildings and stunning architectural masterpieces, you’ll have plenty to feast your eyes upon – no matter where you choose to go.

Whether you’re drawn to the seduction of France or the red-hot vibrancy of Spain, there’s so much to see and do in Europe that you’d need a decade’s worth of vacations just to put a dent in your bucket list. However, to help get you started, we’ve put together this basic guide to the 5 places you need to travel to in Europe, and why you should consider using your hard-earned vacation days on these stunning destinations.

1. Rome

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

Whether you’re planning a European tour, or you simply want your very first taste of European culture, Rome is an unmissable place to visit. From the aroma of fresh Italian cooking that seems to linger on the air as you explore the historical city streets – to the awe-inspiring sights that greet you wherever you go – every part of Rome is truly incredible. Be sure to check out some of those classic destinations on your trip, specifically the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, and St Peter’s Basilica.

2. Paris

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

Known to some as the city of love, Paris has plenty of elements that are sure to get your romantic senses tingling. From a collection of iconic museums like Musee d’Orsay and the Louvre, to testaments of architectural beauty like the Eiffel Tower, you’ll find plenty of unique ways to spend your time. Remember to save some time to simply relax and take in the atmosphere from a local café whenever you have chance.

3. London

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

Brimming with excitement, London is the perfect place to visit if you don’t mind plenty of crowds. Whether you plan on exploring the world-class British Museum, or you want to catch a musical in the West End, there’s countless ways to make the most of your London experience. Just keep in mind that high hotel prices might mean that you have to budget extra carefully for this trip.

4. Vienna

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

A location known best for its haunting musical creations, Vienna is perfect for culture vultures who love to soak up the sounds and sights of something that’s far removed from what you might experience at home. Make sure that you take the time to explore the narrow streets of Innere Stradt, and if you enjoy art, there are plenty of fantastic museums to tour too!

5. Prague

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

Finally, visiting Prague can feel as though you’re stepping straight onto the set of a fairy tale. The incredible skyline is filled with gothic-style architecture that’s sure to leave you in awe wherever you go, and the city’s vibrant nature is perfect for people who like to meet new people. You’ll also enjoy the affordability that Prague offers when compared to some of the other most appealing European destinations.

There are so many other wonderful places to visit in Europe.  We have highlighted five of our favorites.  Happy travels!

5 Places You Need to Travel To In Europe

If you enjoyed this story? Please save it to Pinterest!

1. Alli Smith says

My husband and I have been trying to decide where to go on vacation this year. You’ve made it a little easier by sharing these 5 places to travel. I want to see them all, but I need to hurry up and pick one.

2. robin Rue says

Those all sound wonderful. Paris and London are definitely high up on my bucket list, but so is Sicily.

3. HeidiDee says

I have to say these are all definitely on my must see list! I think The top is either Rome or Paris though. All would be an amazing experience!

4. candy says

We are doing Iceland, England and Ireland this year. We were just talking about going to Italy and seeing Rome.

5. Franc Ramon says

I was able to visit Paris and I have 4 more to go. All of these places have really great attractions and laid back lifestyle.

6. Chrishelle says

Every one of those places is on my bucket list. All of the cities listed are beautiful with so much rich culture. I will get there one day.

7. Jeanette says

I am hoping that sometime in the future that I can get tamales places. I love to travel but I have not done a lot of European travel yet. I cannot wait to go.

8. Dawn McAlexander says

These are all destinations that are on my bucket list. I so want to see Paris and London in particular, but I would also like to see Rome and Prague as well as Vienna.

9. Christy Maurer says

I would love to visit all of these places! There is so much history and beauty there. I could handle a year long European tour if I could take my kids and animals 🙂

10. Shirley Wood says

Although we have never traveled to Europe we both enjoy seeing beautiful places as you have shared. So many magnificent sights to see. It is so hard to decide where to begin and how long to travel.

11. Mimi Green says

I totally agree Paris is already at the top of my list. London is my number two, I plan on getting there within the next couple of years.

I’m thinking I want to celebrate my 40th birthday in Paris.

12. Bella says

I just love exploring Europe, I can’t get enough of it. Prague is the only place I have yet to be on this list.

13. Anosa says

All of these places are really a must-see places. I hope i can someday complete all those countries.

14. Emily says

I have been to London and Paris and it was amazing. I also went to Scotland which was stunning. I hope to go to Italy, it is on my list of places to go, so many amazing cities to visit there.

15. Kita Bryant says

I’ve been wanting to visit Europe for the longest time. Definitely a dream of mine. Rome and London were at the top of my list so I’m glad to see them appear in your top 5!

16. Stephanie Pass says

I’ve been to Paris several years ago, and I definitely want to add these other cities to my bucket list. Rome is the one I can’t wait to get to.

17. Chubskulit Rose says

All of these places are in our bucket list. Hubby and I dream of visiting all around Europe when we retire!

18. Jaime says

All of these places are on my travel bucket list. My cousin’s fiance is actually from London and they’re having a second wedding there in 2018, so maybe I will be able to knock that one off my list??

19. Neely Moldovan says

London is one of my top places I want to visit. I went to Paris in high school but hoping to go to Europe in the next few years.

20. Divya says

I’ve been to Paris and London and am hoping to go visit the other three places before we settle down and start a family! Such beautiful pictures.

21. maria @closetohome says

Going back to europe as an adult, not college student is definitely something I hope to do soon. Maybe when my kids are out of the house

22. Audrey says

I would love to be able to travel to Europe!! These places all look amazing to travel to!

I’d really love to make it farther east than I’ve ever been and see Prague. I loved Paris when I visited in High School.

24. lisa says

If I ever leave the country, Australia and Europe are where I want to go. This is a great list and some that I’d already been thinking about visiting!

25. valmg @ Mom Knows It All says

I visited London many, many years ago and loved it, and have always wanted to return. Rome and Paris are on my travel bucket list.

26. Mary says

Ugh! I’ve never been to any of these places and I definitely want to go at some point. For some reason the only place I’m not called to is Paris.