Universal Orlando Resort Debuts Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – SNEAK PEEK HERE!
Universal Orlando Resort has finally debuted Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and we have a sneak peek of the property here!
Universal Orlando has been making huge strides as the ultimate vacation destination. The addition of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter has been a huge success thanks to the encompassing creation of world fans can truly immerse themselves into. However, Harry Potter isn’t the only draw to Universal Orlando. The Florida-based hot spot has given CityWalk a facelift, adding amazing new restaurants, entertainment, and hotels that create an easy way to spend your entire vacation in one place and still do something new and exciting every day.
With the addition of Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, you now have yet another great option for staying onsite at Universal Orlando. The fifth hotel in the collection gives guests the feel of a Caribbean getaway, just a complimentary shuttle ride away from one of Tourist Meets Traveler’s favorite theme parks. If you can’t wait, you can make your reservations NOW for dates starting in July 2016. Currently, these are the confirmed details of Sapphire Falls Resort…
- Value Season Rates – $119 a night for 7+ nights, $143 per night for 4 nights
- Summer and Peak Season Rates – $176 a night for 7+ nights, $206 a night for 4 nights
- Early theme park admission
- Complimentary water taxi service and shuttle bus transportation to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to their hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with their room key
On Site Dining:
- Amatista Cookhouse – a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with open exhibition kitchen and outdoor dining
- Strong Water Tavern – a destination lobby lounge overlooking the hotel’s towering waterfalls and offering a tapas-style menu
- Drhum Club Kantina – a poolside bar and grill serving freshly-grilled fare and specialty cocktails
- New Dutch Trading Co. – a quick-service marketplace; and 24-hour room service
- Largest on-site, zero-entry pool, complete with a white sand beach, a water slide, cabanas and a fire pit!
- 1,000 rooms including 80 suites
Images Via Universal Orlando Resort