Disney Travel Deal News: FREE Dining Promotion Begins TODAY!
Disney travel deal news for all those looking to take a trip to Disney parks. The free dining promotion begins today! This Disney promotion is one of the hottest deals, especially for families looking to save money on their trip to Disney parks.
Guests get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and theme park ticket with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option. Note that there are several conditions for this money-saving Disney deal:
* Currently, the promotion applies for travel during following dates: August 23-October 1, 2016, November 15-November 21, 2016, November 26-November 28, 2016 or December 10-December 21, 2016
* This offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Also excludes gratuity and alcoholic beverages.
* You can book through July 8, 2016.
* Select Disney Value resorts will offer FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, whereas the moderate and deluxe resorts and villas have the complete FREE Disney Dining Plan.
* Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu if available.
A few tips for maximizing this deal…
- If you have specific restaurant you want to dine at, make sure you call in advance with the days you want to visit to check availability. Reservations cannot be guaranteed.
- At most quick service restaurants, you can exchange one Quick Service credit for three snack items.
- To get free snacks, pick up some fresh fruit as your dessert included with your lunch and dinner credit. Save it for a healthy Disney snack later.
- If you don’t want the drink that is included with your quick service meal, you can swap it for a snack item instead.
What do you think Disney fans? Do you have a past experience with the Disney Dining Plan? Let us know in the comment section below.